Please read below Terms & Conditions before booking our services:
Our cleaning service may be ordered by telephone, e-mail or Online booking and the client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Customer agrees to provide a list of tasks, all cleaning equipment are provided by us as A2Z CLEANERS, unless other arrangements have been made with A2Z CLEANERS.
A2Z CLEANERS does not take any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, expenses or damage caused by any act that is not our fault.
Customer must secure car parking and if the Client’s address falls into the Congestion Charge Zone an additional £10.00 charge may apply.
All outstanding balances are payable by cash or cheque on the day of the cleaning visit (except Regular Domestic cleaning and Communal cleaning) unless agreed with the client with the method of payment and payment term.
Regular Office Cleaning
If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service does not include, washing up or laundry. A2Z CLEANERS reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change. If A2Z CLEANERS operatives need to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where the work is to be carried out then a £10 – £20 charge may apply depending on the distance between the two places.
If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home or Communal areas of similar size to the customers, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required. The customer is advised that an End of Tenancy cleaning may take double the length of time required for a general clean. Post construction cleaning (after builders cleaning), post part cleaning or badly neglected homes may take up to three times longer that a well maintained home requiring general cleaning therefore reflecting on the estimate given at the time of booking.
- The client is recommended to check the quality of the cleaning work carried out immediately after completion of the work (An inventory will be signed before and after).
- In the event that the client is not satisfied with the standard of work, he / she should contact the company not more than 24 hours after the completion of the service. Unless good reason is given for late notification of any complaint, the company will not consider any complaints, which are noticed after such period of 24 hours.
- In the event of a complaint the client will allow the company to send a cleaner back to the client’s property to complete the work to the client’s satisfaction and the company will not normally refund any payment if it is not permitted to return to the client’s property to complete the job.
- Allocated appointment times are approximate only and customers should allow for delays beyond our control.
- Note: we do have the right to increase the price of the job before starting the job. We will try our best to stick to our prices initially agreed but sometimes when the property is beyond a normal end of tenancy cleaning standard and if we think we need greater time and effort anticipated then we would ask to increase the price which needs to be agreed by the customer on the cleaning date.
A2Z CLEANERS reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us. If A2Z CLEANERS operatives need to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried then a £ 10.00 charge may be added to the price of the service. If the customer has a dog, cat or other hairy pet animal, then an extra charge will be added to the service price due to the extensive amount of animal hair slowing down the cleaning process, unless a different arrangement has been agreed with A2Z CLEANERS. All carpet-cleaning prices are subject to £50.00 minimum call out charge.We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone. For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase. The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £35 non-refundable fee. The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £35 non-refundable fee.
A2Z CLEANERS will not be responsible for failing to remove old permanent stains that can not be removed using normal carpet cleaning methods. A2Z CLEANERS can not guarantee the removal of all pet hair. Existing damage will be reported prior to commencing work.
It is our policy to minimize the use of harmful substances and to use environmentally friendly products and procedures wherever possible to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Use environmentally friendly materials and equipment wherever possible.
- Take steps, so far as is reasonably practicable, to meet our environmental responsibilities
- To conserve the use of energy, raw materials and natural resources.
- To reduce wastage to the minimum and to recycle materials to the maximum.
- Provision of sufficient information and training to enable an eco-friendly ethos.
- Evaluate processes and practices to continually lower our carbon footprint.
- Observe and comply with legislation relating to environmental issues.
All outstanding balances for cleaning services carried out (except regular and office cleaning) are payable by cash or cheque, upon completion of the job on the day of the service. Please ask for the operative’s name. If paying by cheque, a cheque guarantee card is required and the customer will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonoured cheque. The deposit must be paid by credit/debit card only. Payment times are arranged prior (weekly/monthly) and invoiced.
Cancellation – One off Cleaning
The client may cancel / re-schedule a service by giving at least 24 hours notice.
If A2Z CLEANERS is not notified on time, A2Z CLEANERS have the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 40% of the quote price for the booked service. (The cancellation notice period for contracted regular cleaning / office cleaning is 30 days).
Cancellation – Office / Regular Cleaning
By entering into a service agreement with A2Z CLEANERS the customer agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he / she will not hire our use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the customer by A2Z CLEANERS. If the customer does wish to hire or use domestic services provided by such cleaner then the company must pay a referral fee.
By ordering A2Z CLEANERS Service by telephone, email, fax or A2Z CLEANERS’ website the customer agrees to be bound by A2Z CLEANERS’s’ terms and conditions.
A2Z CLEANERS reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Please check this website for updates.
Regular / Office cleaning: the client may cancel / skip a cleaning visit by giving at least 24 hours notice with no loss of monies, anything less and A2Z CLEANERS will charge the full amount for the cleaning visit and no refund can be claimed. In the event of our staff being unable to obtain entry, the premises under contract will be presumed cleaned and charged in full.
The client may terminate the regular cleaning service by giving 30 days’ notice in writing specifying last cleaning date. The client must pay to A2Z CLEANERS any amounts that are owed under the agreement. A2Z CLEANERS reserves the right to cancel the cleaning service with immediate effect due to default of payments.
A2Z CLEANERS is insured with full public liability cover. All cleaning operatives have full public liability insurance.
In case of a complaint, A2Z CLEANERS requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work. No claims will be entertained above the above time limit. If the client is dissatisfied with the work, a cleaner must be allowed to return and re-do the job at no extra charge.